The gov't will make as much off of biofuel as oil .
well i agree...i do think though that the reason that the gov isnt for the biofuel is because theres more money in oil for them
The gov't will make as much off of biofuel as oil .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
the government dont make money off oil anyway raider.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I dont know about the government as a whole but I know the President sure as hell does!!!!!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
because he owns land separately.
its not like well gw your president lets give you land with oil on it lol.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
yeah but he sure dont care how high gas prices go cause he is in the industry
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
its not like he was 50 bills a day at his desk offering a gas solution and he vetos them. our lovely congress is slackin
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">its not like he was 50 bills a day at his desk offering a gas solution and he vetos them. our lovely congress is slackin </div></div>
Search Arbusto Oil - see where Salem Bin Lauden died. The Bush family and the Bin Laudens used the same broker for awhile. If Bush ain't oil, there ain't a cow in Texas. We should let the Arabs try to eat that oil. I'd walk for 10 years to see the US stop buying and supporting middle eastern countries. Where do you think the cash for the terror strikes comes from?
I knew he had a hand deep in the barrel
Everyone has new the Bush's were oil people. There's tons of oil people out there. I still find it funny that people try to connect the Bush's to a Bin Laden that had been dead for over 13 years prior to 9/11 and say they had a hand in knowing more about what was going on on 9/11.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks